Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Global Warming Anyone?

Every day we are hearing the global warming propaganda machine spewing out more and more fear mongering. In case I haven't been clear, I am a bit skeptical, not about climate change, but the reason behind it. I believe what we are seeing has happened many times before way before anyone ever hear of the evil SUV. I do however believe we as Christians should be responsible with God's creation and should do whatever possible to make and keep the earth clean. That being said, ultimately God is in control of the weather and my trust is in Him, not Al Gore or Greenpeace. I don't trust either one and I believe they have ulterior motives.

Perhaps what we are seeing with the weather, earthquakes, wars and rumors of wars is God trying to get our attention before time runs out. Is anyone listening? Check out this video.

No comments: