Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A little more on those WMD'S that never existed.

A couple of posts back I commented on a report that had come out of a former Iraqi official that claimed their WMD'S had been moved to other neighboring countries prior to the war. Here is a follow up story to that which is based on the tapes of Saddam and his cronies that have just come out. I have said all along I believe Russia and Syria had played a role in this whole charade and the evidence looks like it's starting to come to the surface. Keep your eyes on these tapes. Unfortunately these stories most likely won't make it on the front page so you'll have to do a little digging. By the way, I have yet to hear anything on this from the BBC. I can't say that I'm shocked.
Check out the story here: http://www.washtimes.com/op-ed/20060219-092126-1788r.htm

No comments: