Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The New Blog

Hi and welcome to my new blog.
This blog is not to replace the marc and julie blog but is in addition to it. I just wanted to create something that would be used more specifically for research, defending the gospel, and general commentary about stuff happening in and out of the church. One of the things that drives me crazy is the amount of misinformation being distributed on such a wide scale these days. These embelleshments and down right lies are coming from all facets of society including the media, the universities, politicians (I know that's hard to believe) and unfortunately the church. I think we have a great opportunity today with the blog scene to combat the lies and proclaim the truth, so that's what this is all about. I hope it will in some way encourage you who take the time to read it.
God bless and keep posted.

No comments: